Welcome to Capsticks
Capsticks is widely known for its specialist understanding of health, housing and social care. Our work and expertise in these complementary areas give us a unique insight into the challenges that they face, particularly as the delivery of their services becomes increasingly integrated. Whether we're working in the public, private or third sector, guiding policy or using our expertise in the commercial arena, you name it, we know it inside out.
- 20/05/2016Mergers, collaborations, federations, super partnerships: these are interesting times for general practitioners and ...
- 19/05/2016"Clinical and managerial leadership came into sharp focus this week with the publication of two reports exploring the ...
- 17/05/2016Delegated Co-commissioning Delegated co-commissioning offers CCGs the opportunity to take on an increased role in the ...
more news -
- 09/06/2016Helping NHS providers and commissioners progress transformation plans for sustainable health economies
- 21/06/2016Capsticks invite you to join us at our latest series of seminars exploring key issues in NHS estates management.
more upcoming events -