Welcome to Capsticks
Capsticks is widely known for its specialist understanding of health, housing and social care. Our work and expertise in these complementary areas give us a unique insight into the challenges that they face, particularly as the delivery of their services becomes increasingly integrated. Whether we're working in the public, private or third sector, guiding policy or using our expertise in the commercial arena, you name it, we know it inside out.
- 24/05/2018This week the Court handed down judgement in what is already being described as a landmark case for product litigation. ...
- 23/05/2018Government response to Naylor On 30th January 2018, the Government published its long awaited response to the Naylor ...
- 18/05/2018The last few weeks have seen two decisions from the Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) on the key question of whether a ...
more news -
- 19/06/2018Capsticks is hosting a seminar aimed at HR professionals working in the housing sector.
- 12/06/2018Capsticks invite you to join us at our property update seminars for GPs and Practice Managers.
- 25/06/2018We are pleased to host The NDPB Lawyers’ Group’s 16th training conference on 25 June 2018.
more upcoming events -